Monday 5 March 2012

Client Profile: Ready Writer Ltd - Website SEO and Copywriting


We've have an excellent bunch of clients here at Tempo and every so often we like to showcase an example.

www.thereadywriter.co.uk
Abidemi Sanusi, The Ready Writer Limited

Abidemi Sanusi is an author and director of The Ready Writer Limited, a copywriting company that provides content for small and medium-sized businesses. The Ready Writer’s primary focus is website content, using in-depth SEO knowledge to create fresh, exciting and hard-working copy for its client websites.


We talked to Abidemi to find out more about The Ready Writer and how Tempo provides the right accounting solution for her business. 


Firstly, can you tell us a little about The Ready Writer?

I believe that high quality, well-written content that is fully optimized for search engines will help drive traffic to my clients’ websites and consequently generate more potential leads and revenue for them. I have a passion for the psychology of the internet and love tracking website traffic and exploring how people like to communicate and share information. My business is all about harnessing this knowledge and applying it to enhance my clients’ websites.

Why did you choose Tempo to manage your accounting?

I previously used a traditional accountant but found that online accounting suited my needs far better. Spreadsheets were not working for me! I’m a ‘virtual’ business and an online accounting system seemed to be a better fit.

Which features make Tempo work well for The Ready Writer?

What I love about Tempo is that although it’s an online system, the level of service provided is fantastic. They always respond very quickly to my questions and nothing is too much trouble. It’s not a one-size-fits-all service either. I’m an author as well as a contractor, so I have specific needs related to managing book royalties, and they’ve helped manage this side of my accounting too, talking to my agent and adapting the system to suit me. Their flexibility has been brilliant.

What’s the system like to use?

I find Tempo very easy to use and love the intuitive interface. My favourite aspect of the system is how easy and efficient it is to generate personalised invoices and fire them off immediately to my clients.

Have you found the Tempo system easy to use?

Accounting isn’t my thing, I’m a writer, but the Tempo system, and the team, genuinely inspire confidence and anticipate your anxieties. No question is too silly to ask, and I especially like the fact that no action is undoable, so HMRC isn’t going to come down on me for making a mistake! I’m fairly computer-savvy so I’ve found it very easy to use, but even if you’re not particularly technical, they will hold your hand and do a run-through of the process, so it’s not terrifying at all.

Any other benefits you’d like to tell us about?

I have found that Tempo is definitely more cost-effective. When you’re a small business you need an affordable service, and it works out better for me than paying a book keeper and an accountant. But you also save money by making your business more tax efficient. Tempo is always suggesting ideas to save money wherever possible, so it’s been great to get the benefit of their expert knowledge.

www.thereadywriter.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment